Below is a list of supplies we are in need of. Choose anything from this list you are able to donate! We love reusing the things you no longer have a need for. Closer to the actual event we will also be posting a list of perishable items that we will be in need of. Please make sure that the items you donate are in clean, usable condition. You may drop them off at the Willard High School/Middle School office during business hours, care of either Kyle von Kamp or Zita Smith. Check back often for updates.
Supplies needed for the 2018 reenactment at Willard Middle School:
- Wooden Buckets
- White, canvas, or burlap table cloths
- Bed sheets or curtains (Must be machine washable for making clothing/hats/aprons/etc.)
- Beeswax for making candles (soy or paraffin would be ok too)
- Candle Wicks
- Thread, natural colored yarn/wool, and Ribbon
- Canvas drop cloths
- Outdoor paint or Acrylic paint
- Leather scraps
- Cases of bottled water
- Any colonial-looking items for decor (old style candle holders, barrels, trunks, etc.)
Please click HERE to tell us if you would like to donate so that we can keep track of the items we receive.
Use the contact page in the main menu, or email us directly, if you have any questions or have an item you would like to donate that is not on the list! Thank you so much for all of your support!